How to equip your child
- In the mountains, weather can change really quickly, so your child must wear warm clothes (ski jacket, tights, hat, mittens, sunglasses and/ or ski mask, sunscreen and tissues).
- We strongly recommend that your child wears a helmet.
- Please be sure to have rented the ski equipment beforehand.
Before your and your children's lessons
- Be at the meeting point on time.
- Meeting point is at the TOP of the telecabin "Pré des Preys" (green telecabin). For children who cannot be accompanied, please get some more information at the ESF offices.
- Lessons for beginners (children of 3-4 years old) are available on two different sites: at the top of the telecabin Pré des Preys or at La Colline des Bains, at the heart of the village. Please be sure to choose the meeting point that suits you best.
- Present your receipt or your lesson card to your instructor.
During your children's lessons
- Do not follow your children, if they see you, they can start to cry and therefore do not take part in the lesson.
- The little ones take a break during the lesson, be sure to give them a small snack and tell the instructor any health problem or particular diet.
- Instructors are not to be blamed for bad weather conditions, ski lifts failure or other incidents.