what do I need to have
To safely ski?
Ski lessons do not include renting the equipment. You therefore need to rent it beforehand.
- The instructors strongly recommend children wear a helmet
- For snowboard lessons, we recommend wrist-guards and back protection.
- In the mountains, weather often changes quickly, make sure your child has warm clothes (ski jacket and pants, tights, hat, mittens, sunglasses and/or ski mask, sunscreen and tissues).
The ski pass
Ski lessons do not include the ski pass.
- It is free for children born in and after 2016, be sure to go to the cashier to get a pass with a proof of age.
- For beginners, be sure to buy a ski pass beginners.
- For children enrolled in 'Flocon' lessons, be sure to buy the 'flocon' ski pass.
- For all the others, be sure to buy the ski pass for the whole area ("tout domaine").